Accountant Sunshine Coast
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Accountant to work in a busy, progressive, team-oriented public accountancy practice in Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast. This is a newly created position for our growing firm.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Minimum three to five years’ recent experience in a public accountancy practice.
- Ideally, you will be CPA or CA qualified or studying towards a qualification.
- Ability to service SME clients.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Great communication and inter-personal skills.
- Passionate about servicing clients, with strong relationship building skills.
- Experienced with Xero, Handisoft and Microsoft Office suite.
What’s on Offer:-
- Part management of own client base.
- Exposure to a wide variety of work in taxation and business services.
- An attractive salary package to be negotiated relevant to experience.
- Be part of a fun, professional team working environment with a positive corporate culture.
If you enjoy working as part of a friendly team, in a modern office, with team events held throughout the year and have the attributes above, then we would love to meet you.
Applications close Thursday 15 November 2018.
See what our clients are saying about us
“We have enjoyed being a client of Wardle Partners for almost 30 years. They are efficient, courteous and highly professional. We know we are in safe hands.”"
RJ & MM IRWIN
Tecstaff Pty Ltd
“We have been happy with everything they do for us, including income tax returns, tax planning, sale of business, company secretarial, advice and assistance with our SMSF."
NIGEL & PATRICIA DOWLING
“We have always received professional, quality and prompt service.. They have assisted us with our personal and Trust accounting and income tax returns, together with compliance with corporate secretarial matters."
GEOFF & JULIE FLINT
“The staff are competent, professional, very approachable and friendly. We have valued their customer-focused service when handling our tax.”
CARMEL & LARRY DUFFY
“Wardle Partners have been our organisations Auditors for quite a few years... The level of communication and delivery is always timely and their willingness to assist us in improving...”
Lions Organisation, District Treasurer
“A thoroughly professional team who treat clients like friends, not ‘numbers’."
SONDRA LEE GRAINGER
“From our very first meeting, Mark was so knowledgeable in his explanations and professional is sorting our transition to Wardle Partners. We haven’t looked back."
KEN & LEESA HOOLIHAN
“We approached Wardle Partners for assistance with setting up our small business. It was our first time at doing anything of this nature and we were amazed by the guidance and support we received.”
LUKE & SHARNAH CARTER
“My association with Wardle Partners has been of the highest standard, for many years. Business or queries are attended to promptly & efficiently.”
“For over 10 years Wardle Partners has been our trusted adviser for both our business and personal finances and taxation. They helped us grow our business and were there for us when it was time to sell...“
TRICIA & PETER BULL
“Wardle partners have looked after all of our accounting and business needs for over 20 years and have always been wonderful to work with. Great advice and service delivered professionally and very importantly in a friendly down to earth way“
JAMES & ALICE GENN
Images are for visual purposes only and are not of the actual person.