Business Start Up
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but not sure where to start, then let us help turn your business idea into a reality. It is so important to plan and set up the most appropriate structure from which to operate your business start up. We take into consideration the following:
- Protecting your personal and business assets
- Considering what your future business objectives are
- Legally minimising your taxation
- Cashflow, capital and financing requirements
- The structure that will work best for you
We have helped hundreds of entrepreneurs set up the right structure for them. Here is what we do:
- Meet and discuss your circumstances and objectives
- We provide written advices associated with the most suitable structure for your business — generally sole trader, partnership, company or trust.
- Fast and efficient establishment of the business structure – within 24 hours from authorisation.
- Complete company registration with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO
- Help you prepare a business plan, cash flow projections and budget forecasts, where necessary
- Assess your finance requirements and liaise with your bank, if required
- Set up your bookkeeping and payroll systems and provide training as required.
Do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements and turn your business idea into reality.
What our clients are saying
Read more 5 star reviews here: