XERO Specialist Bookkeeper
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Xero bookkeeper to join our growing, team oriented taxation and accountancy practice in Caloundra.
Xero Specialist Bookkeeper – Sunshine Coast
It is our vision to be recognised as the leading and most reputable accountancy firm on the Sunshine Coast and our mission is to provide superior personalised tax, accounting and consulting services with the objective of seeing our clients achieve their goals and succeed in business. We are always adapting to change and continually embrace technology advancements to enhance our working environment and value-add for clients. Our core values are threaded throughout every element of the business, making our office culture one that we are very proud of. Our office is fresh, modern and filled with down to earth smiling faces.
- Perform all facets of Xero processing, reconciling and daily processing of transactions on the dashboard
- Using Hubdoc to process expenses into Xero
- Processing of payroll, STP, new employees, termination payments.
- Processing auto superannuation
- Processing monthly and quarterly Business Activity Statements and electronic lodgement with ATO, including review of GST transaction report
- Reconciliation of wages
- Year end STP finalisation
- Calculation of fuel tax credits
- Lodgement of payroll tax returns
- Liaise with clients regarding Xero processing queries and telephone calls.
- Managing clients’ business processes where required, including debtors, creditors and ledger reconciliations.
- Xero file set up and training with clients
- Xero certified
- Minimum three years recent experience in a public accountancy practice.
- Payroll experience
- Excellent time management skills.
- Great communication and inter-personal skills.
- Confidence to handle multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Passionate about what you do.
- Have a dedicated work ethic.
- Experienced with Xero and Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work autonomously.
Our Offer To You:
- Exposure to a wide variety of work.
- Working on a variety of industry clients within our firm.
- An attractive salary package to be negotiated relevant to experience.
- Be part of a fun, professional team within a dynamic working environment with a positive corporate culture.
- Team events held regularly throughout the year.
- A leadership team who supports and cares for their employees whilst encouraging work / life balance.
- Career progression availabilities.
- Well established business, with strong job security.
If you have the attributes listed above and can align with our vision and mission, then we would love to discuss the possibility of welcoming you to our team.
Please apply by uploading your resume and cover letter below.