- The information contained in this site is general and is not intended to serve as advice. It is subject to change without notice.
- Every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible within this site. Nonetheless, inadvertent errors can occur and applicable laws, rules and regulations may change.
- No warranty is given in relation to the accuracy or reliability of any information.
- Users should not act or fail to act on the basis of information contained herein.
- Users are encouraged to contact Wardle Partners professional advisers for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of any information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or error and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.